Techspan Plastic Welding Tools sponsor Midget Racing car for the Australian / New Zealand Midget racing season 2013/2014 .
Automotive plastics repairs can be effectively repaired using Techspan plastic welding tools, so it was a logical idea for Techspan to support the cause.
Car owner, Wayne Scott Panelbeaters (one of our customers), has been racing midgets for years. Wayne expressed his huge passion in the sport to Techspan’s Marketing Director.
- Nathan Smee
- Current Australian POWRI Midget Car Champion
- Current Australian Test Team Captain
- Previous Australian Speed Car Champion
- No. 1 Aust (Owner: Wayne Scott Panelbeaters Ltd)
- USA Spike Chassis
- Powered by 166Ci Billet Block Eagle Engine (Builder: Autospeed Engineering)
- 30/11/13 – Western Springs debut
- 14/12/13 – 40 Lap Classic
- 26/12/13 – 25 Lap World Series (Western Springs)
- 28 /12/13 – 30 Lap World Series (Western Springs)
- 1/1/14 – 40 Lap World Series (Western Springs)
- 4 /1/14 – 50 Lap World Series (Western Springs)
- 15 /1/14 – Barry Butterworth 40 Lap Classic
The Midget racing car debuted at Western Springs last weekend (Nov 30th, Dec 1st), where rain saw the Saturday night postponed till the weather day (Sunday, 1st Dec).
Click on the video so see the highlights from Sunday 1st Dec 2013.