What can we do to mitigate risks of spreading of COVID-19 ?
As you will know, the globe is dealing with an outbreak of a new highly infectious virus known as COVID-19 or Coronavirus. The Coronavirus “outbreak” has been officially declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation.
We are being proactive to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
We have taken a number of preventative measures to protect both our employees and our customers.
- We take the wellbeing and safety of our team and our customers and suppliers seriously
- We have imposed initiatives around entry to our buildings and placed restrictions on visits to customer sites and supplier partners
- Limiting entry to our premises
- Limiting visits to customer sites
- All staff overseas travel restricted
- All supplier partners overseas visits have been restricted
- We have implemented initiatives around staff operations from home based locations
We use high technology to keep business continuity via web based communications and phone contact.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update processes and preventative measures if and where required.
Information resources :
People who have visited countries or areas of concern and who have developed symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath should seek medical advice –
Healthline’s dedicated COVID-19 number 0800 358 5453 or contact your GP, including phoning ahead of your visit.
For COVID-19 health advice and information in New Zealand,
Contact Healthline (free phone) on 0800 358 5453 or +64 9 358 5453 for international SIMS.